Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Welcome to 2012


I would just like to say sorry to all those who have been patient and waiting for me to add more ideas up for you. Here are a couple of photo frames I have made using the Kaszazz paper and card stock. I have used the nestabilities for the die cuts and kaiser flowers and rhinestones for the rest..

This year is going to be a very interesting year for me as we have sold our house and are going to go travelling and just see where the road will go.
This is not going to mean no more card making as I am taking all my gear with me( well almost all) and I will continue to post up as we travel. As i get more settled into this new way of life I can start to do some kits up. So again thanks for sticking with me and I hope to add some more inspiration soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment